1 Tap European G Keg Beer Dispenser Kegerator Keezer DIY Fridge Conversion Kit!
Build your own KEGERATOR or KEEZER!
Our DIY Kegerator Conversion Kits make it easy to quickly and economically transform any suitable refrigerator or freezer into an amazing beverage dispenser!
All our kegerator conversion kits use high quality components to give you years of reliable performance.
We use only durable and highly kink-resistant food safe beverage and gas tubing.
Most kits can be assembled in less than 30 minutes, with only basic hand tools!
PLEASE NOTE: This kit is intended for USA customers. The keg coupler included in this kit fits "G" system beer kegs, but the Co2 regulator and optional tank use USA standards and hardware (CGA320).
- (X1) High Quality Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator
- (X1) "G" System Keg Coupler (Standard for many European kegs. Check with your keg store if you're not sure what coupler type you need)
- (X1) 4" Door/Wall Shank with Tailpiece Barb
- (X1) Standard Chrome Beer Faucet
- (X1) 4x6" Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- (X1) 5' of Food Safe Gas Tubing
- (X1) 8' of Food Safe Beverage Tubing
- (X1) Tubing Cleaning Brush
- (X1) Faucet Cleaning Brush
- (X1) Rubber Faucet Cap
- (X1) Faucet Wrench
- All Necessary Washers, Hose Clamps, and Other Hardware
- Co2 System Troubleshooting Guide
- Installation Instruction Booklet
- OPTIONAL ADD ON: Brand New 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank! NOTE: ALL TANKS ARE SHIPPED EMPTY, BUT READY TO FILL AT YOUR LOCAL GAS SUPPLIER!
This high quality dual gauge CO2 regulator is perfect for draft beer dispensing, and ideal for kegerator conversions! Pressure adjustment knob allows you dial in your pressure and lock it in place with a built-in lock nut.
Features a low pressure gauge for adjusting the pressure to your keg, and high pressure gauge to tell you how much co2 you have left in your tank.
Durable and Stylish Chrome Body
3000 PSI (tank pressure) Gauge
60 PSI (keg pressure) Gauge
Automatic Safety PRV with manual pull ring
CGA320 Inlet Stem (Standard for USA) with fixed tank washer - greatly reduces chances of co2 leaks!
Threaded post on back for bracket/wall mounting