2 Tap Double Chrome Tower Draft Beer Kegerator Keezer Conversion Kit!
Build your own KEGERATOR or KEEZER!
Our DIY Kegerator Conversion Kits make it easy to quickly and economically transform any suitable refrigerator or freezer into an amazing beverage dispenser!
All our kegerator conversion kits use high quality components to give you years of reliable performance.
We use only durable and highly kink-resistant food safe beverage and gas tubing.
Most kits can be assembled in less than 30 minutes, with only basic hand tools!
THIS KIT INCLUDES:
- Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator with dual outputs
- 2 Tap Chrome Beer Tower (3” Diameter, 12” Tall)
- Standard Beer Faucet (X2)
- “D” Keg Coupler (Standard for most American kegs) (X2)
- Stainless Steel Drip Tray
- 8’ of Food Grade Beer Line, 3/16” ID (installed on tower) (X2)
- 5’ of Food Grade Air Line, 5/16” ID (X2)
- Rubber Faucet Caps (X2)
- Line Cleaning Brush
- Faucet/Tower Wrench
- Rubber Base Gasket
- Chrome Finish flange ring for base
- 1/4" Mounting Screws (X4)
- All Necessary Washers, Hose Clamps, and other hardware
- Co2 System Troubleshooting Guide
- Instruction Booklet
- OPTIONAL ADD ON: Brand New 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank! PLEASE NOTE: ALL TANKS ARE SHIPPED EMPTY, BUT READY TO FILL AT YOUR LOCAL GAS SUPPLIER!
Dual Gauge Co2 Regulator With Chrome Finish
This high quality dual gauge CO2 regulator is perfect for draft beer dispensing, and ideal for kegerator conversions! Pressure adjustment knob allows you dial in your pressure and lock it in place with a built-in lock nut.
Features a low pressure gauge for adjusting the pressure to your keg, and high pressure gauge to tell you how much co2 you have left in your tank.
- Durable and Stylish Chrome Body
- 3000 PSI (tank pressure) Gauge
- 60 PSI (keg pressure) Gauge
- Automatic Safety PRV with manual pull ring
- CGA320 Inlet Stem (Standard for USA) with fixed tank washer - greatly reduces chances of co2 leaks!
- Threaded post on back for bracket/wall mounting
- Shutoff valve for each output
Attractive, durable chrome finish and high quality hardware make these towers a great choice for your kegerator or other draft beer system!
- Tower Column (3” Diameter, 12” Tall)
- Chrome Finish Flange for Base
- Rubber Base Gasket
- (x4) 1/4" Mounting Screws
- 8 ft of 3/16” ID Food Safe Beverage Tubing pre-installed on each tap
- Tower/Faucet Wrench
- Rubber Tap Covers
- 2.5" Plastic Faucet Handles
Standard Chrome Beverage Faucets
Our standard chromed brass beer faucets are a quality choice for any budget! Durable construction and attractive finish make these a great choice for most beverage applications! Includes 2.5" black plastic handle.
American “D” System Sanke Keg Coupler
Lets you connect to almost any American beer keg. Just lift the lever, twist into place, and drop the lever to tap your keg. Includes built in pressure release valve for safe operation.
Sturdy stainless steel drip tray to with removable grate for easy emptying.
Faucet/Tower Combo Wrench
Makes installing or removing faucets and tower shanks easy! This 2-in-1 tool can remove hard-to-reach tower shank nuts, and includes a pin wrench for tightening/removing faucet collars.
Faucet Cleaning Plug Brush
These handy brushes are perfect for cleaning faucet spouts, plus they act as a tap cover to keep fruit flies out of your faucet when it’s not in use.
2 Headed Cleaning Brush
Clean every part of your kit, including the tubing, faucets, and other hard-to-reach places! Features a different size brush on each end of a flexible handle. Durable wire construction and stiff bristles make this a must have tool for any draft beer system!
5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank (OPTIONAL)
Brand new, high quality co2 tank with attractive brushed aluminum finish. All tanks are shipped EMPTY, but they have CGA320 valves (USA standard for co2) and current inspection stamps for easy refilling at your local welding or beverage shop!