Cold Brew Nitrogen Coffee Kegerator Conversion Kit for Corny / Sanke D or U Kegs
Enjoy convenient, economical, and delicious cold brew coffee at home or the office! Coffee lovers know that cold brew is the next big thing, and a cold brew coffee kegerator lets you pour cup after cup of fresh, cold coffee without brewing it a little at a time. Plus, it taste better and stays fresh MUCH longer than normal heat brewed coffee.
In addition, this kit is modeled on stout beer dispensing systems that use a special beverage gas blend and a stout beer faucet that work together to create a beautiful, lacy head on each pour. Picture Guinness' trademark creamy head, but on a tasty iced coffee!
This kit makes it easy to build a cold brew coffee dispenser from almost any refrigerator. Minimal tools or mechanical skill required! Just drill one hole and screw everything together!
- (x1) High Quality Dual Gauge 0-100PSI Chrome Nitrogen Regulator
- (x1) Keg Connector (choose Ball Lock, Pin Lock, Sanke D, or U System Keg Coupler from the options menu)
- (x1) Stainless steel stout beer or coffee creamer faucet
- (x1) 2.75" Shank with 3/16" Barbed Tailpiece
- (x1) 5' of Food Safe Gas Tubing, 5/16" Inner Diameter
- (x1) 8' of Food Safe Beverage Tubing, 3/16" Inner Diameter
- (x1) 2 Headed Wire Cleaning Brush
- (x1) Faucet Hygiene Plug Cleaning Brush
- (x1) Faucet Wrench with Rubberized Handle
- (x1) Rubber Faucet Cap
- All Necessary Washers, Hose Clamps, and other hardware
- Optional Add On: Brand New 5lb Aluminum Nitrogen Tank (NOTE: ALL TANKS ARE SHIPPED EMPTY, BUT READY TO FILL AT YOUR LOCAL GAS SUPPLIER!)
COMPONENT DETAILS:Dual Gauge Nitrogen Regulator
This high quality dual gauge nitrogen regulator is perfect for dispensing cold brew coffee, nitrogen stout beers, or any other nitrogen beverage. Ideal for kegerator conversions! Pressure adjustments are simple.
Custom designed nitrogen regulator allows you to pressures up to 90psi.
- High Pressure Nitrogen Regulator
- 100psi output (80-90psi max operating pressure)
- Adjustable safety PRV allows you to set safety blowoff point manually
- CGA580 nitrogen connection (USA standard)
- Simple Adjustments with Lock Nut to keep your pressure dialed in!
Essential for getting the trademark lacy foam of a good Guinness or nitro coffee! Dual-action pour lets you add a creamy top to your pour by pushing the handle back slightly at the end of your pour. Includes 2.5" black plastic handle.
Corny Keg Coupler Set
Lets you connect to a Ball or Pin Lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. Comes with one gas and one beverage coupler.
Makes installing or removing faucets easy! Just hand tighten your shank collar, then use the pin to tighten.
Faucet Cleaning Plug Brush
These handy brushes are perfect for cleaning faucet spouts, plus they act as a tap cover to keep fruit flies out of your faucet when it’s not in use.
Stainless Steel 4x6" Hanging drip tray with removable grate for easy emptying/cleaning.
2 Headed Cleaning Brush
Clean every part of your kit, including the tubing, faucets, and other hard-to-reach places! Features a different size brush on each end of a flexible handle. Durable wire construction and stiff bristles make this a must have tool for any draft beer system!
5lb Aluminum Nitrogen Tank (OPTIONAL)
All tanks have CGA580 valves (USA standard for nitrogen) and current inspection stamps for easy refilling at your local welding or beverage shop!
QUESTIONS? Contact us, we love talking about this stuff!