Beer CO2 Gas Regulator for Draft Keg Kegerator + 3/8" Shutoff Barb 0-60PSI
Commercial quality dual gauge draft beer CO2 gas regulator with shutoff valve and 3/8" hose barb.
Perfect for beverage kegerators, keezers, home bars, and other draft beer systems! The 3/8" hose barb is a perfect air-tight fit for standard 5/16" ID gas tubing.
Nylon washer mounted inside the coupling nut ensures a tight fit with your tank, preventing costly CO2 leaks.
Easy-to-read gauges monitor your output pressure and remaining CO2 supply. No worrying about unexpectedly running out of gas! Gauges feature protective rubber covers to gaurd against dings and dents.
- Durable brass construction with durable and styish polished chrome finish
- Knurled hand knob for quick and easy pressure adjustments with no tools required!
- Shutoff Valve with 3/8" hose barb (standard for 5/16" ID gas tubing)
- 3000 PSI (tank pressure) gauge
- 60 PSI (keg pressure) gauge
- Automatic safety pressure release valve with manual pull ring release.
- CGA320 tank connector stem (USA standard)
- Commercial quality, made with high quality materials and precision machining.
- Assembled and ready to use!
Connect the regulator to your tank, and hand tighten to the valve. Use a wrench to tighten an additional 1/4 turn. Be careful not to over tighten.
Turn the adjustment dial counter-clockwise several times to disengage any pressure from the regulator. Connect your gas tubing to the hose barb on the regulator shutoff and secure with a hose clamp.
Open the valve on your CO2 tank. The 0-3000psi high-pressure gauge on the regulator should read around 1000psi when connected to a full CO2 tank.
Next, open the shutoff valve, and slowly increase the output pressure by turning the adjustment dial clockwise. Once you reach 8-10 psi, try a test pour, and adjust your pressure as needed.